09 November 2013

Coastal Pines palette knife oil painting

Coastal pines
Palette knife painting
18x24cm (approx 7x10inch)
80€ international included
Rework
A slight rework and finishing touches have been added to this painting. It was one of my 30 paintings in the September challenge. The rework was mainly on the left hand tree which i felt was quite working. I pushed the foliage back by using more of a blue green, and I removed one of the branches which I felt cluttered up the tree structure. I am much happier about this one now. See the original post HERE

Gift Vouchers
 If you would like to give a painting as a gift, but are unsure of which one, I am now offering Gift Vouchers in different denominations - see HERE

1 comment:

  1. Lovely color, light and composition! I enjoy your blog…keep it coming.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.