11 November 2013

Distant View oil palette knife painting

Distant View Autumn Evening
Palette knife painting
18x24cm (7x10" approx) Oil on canvas panel
Available for purchase, 85€ International shipping included.

I am gradually working through my 30 days hath September challenge paintings. Certain ones stand on their own but others need something extra. This was my painting for day 4 and I was using the Zorn Palette (here is the original post ). For regular readers of this blog, you will know that the Zorn palette and me do not mix (no pun intended!). I like the view, and have painted it a few times, so I decided to use what I had already done as an underpainting and make it more 'my style'. I still wanted to retain that 'autumn look' but give it more impact. I hope I have succeeded,
Comparison with earlier painting


Some close-ups
Contact me about this or any other painting HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.