19 November 2013

Ikebana paintings of Chrysanthemums Collage

Collage of Ikebana series
Oil palette knife paintings
Contact me about my paintings HERE

Here are three of the paintings in my Ikebana quartet. Pop over to my floral art blog to see the original posts.

I have reworked No.2 and will post that when the weather allows, we are have constant rain at the moment and more storms are forecast - but shouldn't moan as this does not happen very often.

I have also painted two rose still lifes in the same style and will post them later.

Back to landscapes
I enjoyed this break painting florals, but today I am back at the landscapes. I have someone interested in a larger painting of the lavender fields. Scarlet Poppies was my only large painting of Provence, and although I bought the canvasses about 6 months ago, I have not got around to using them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.