18 January 2014

Rose still life flower arrangement Mini treasure Palette knife painting

Rose still life flower arrangement
Mini treasure Palette knife painting
Impasto oil
10x10cm (4x4inch) on box canvas
This is painting No.18 in the 30 day challenge
This painting is now SOLD

This painting was inspired by the crop of the flowers in yesterday's painting.

I have had these 4"x4" canvases sitting around for a long time and never knew what to paint. When I saw the crop yesterday, it spoke to me and voila!

Stay tuned for another mini treasure tomorrow.

Here is a close-up




3 comments:

  1. What a splash of colour, really lovely, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Amazing how much you can get on a little mini painting. I'll have to try a palette knife on my next mini. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.