12 September 2015

Day 12 Namibia Impressions 12 ACEOs, Save the Rhino fundraising 30 paintings in 30

Namibia Impressions 12 ACEOs Series 2
2.5"x3.5"
Gouache on watercolour paper over a watercolour wash
Will be Available in my Etsy store at 18 euro each
or make me an offer for all 6.
50% of the sale goes to the Save the Rhino Trust 
who patrol and monitor the desert adapted black rhinos of the Namib desert
Contact me about these paintings or to commission larger versions

Day 12 sees a group of ACEOs based on the coastal fog around the west coast of Namibia this time with a slightly different colour combination. 
 
I love these colours so much I couldn't resist offering a more affordable way to buy art. These miniature paintings look great framed or displayed on a small easel on a shelf. They look even better when two or more are displayed together. See my Pinterest board for ideas on how to display small format art.
How they might look framed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.