30 May 2016

Garden Art Photo Inspiration and WIP




April until June is the nicest time in my garden - first the daffodils start nodding their heads, quickly followed by the early irises and tulips. After tulips come the poppies and then the bearded irises. The colours range from the yellows of the daffs, the reds of the tulips and poppies, through to the purples and blues of the irises.

At the moment the pinks and reds in the form of climbing roses are taking center stage and I took these to images as my current painting inspiration.




The top image a teaser for the pink rose painting I am working on at the moment. It's nearly finished so all will be revealed tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.