21 September 2016

Autumn Joy Day 19 of the 30 day challenge

Autumn Joy
palette knife painting
day 19 of the 30 paintings in 30 days challenge.
18x24cm, Oil on MDf Canvas panel
See all of the paintings so far


Over the weekend I took a couple of days out of the challenge to visit a sculpture park in Chateau la Coste vineyard about 2.5 hours drive away from home. The sculpture park was well worth the trip. Sculptures are placed all around the vineyard and the walk is about 2 hours long with a lot of up hill thrown in. It was very unusual and very well thought out. See here for details.

As a consequence I am all over the place with posting and which days I have posted LOL. I shall have to collect my thoughts together and get organised again.

CONNECT WITH ME:
INSTAGRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am always pleased receive comments and to discuss my paintings and techniques.